Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The "Why Didn't I Think of That" Factor



Do you ever have moments when you feel like you've been sleepwalking?

You're an expert in something and then, whoa, you learn a new concept that hits you like a karate chop.

You snap to attention and say to yourself, "Why didn't I ever think of that?"or "Geez, why didn't someone tell me about this a few years ago?!"

This is exactly how I felt when I found out about this:

Click below to get the body you want and the lifestyle you deserve.

My Resolutions:
Live the Greatest Year of my Life!
Live Life now: appreciate each moment as it happens!
Live in peace within myself!

Life is a journey, enjoy the trip.
Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
robbinsrun@beachbodycoach.com
307.788.0202
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians

Independent Beachbody Coach: Getting Fit Physically and Financially


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiny Url

Enter a long URL to make tiny: